Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blind Faith: Can't Find My Way Home .


"Can't Find My Way Home" is a song written by Steve Winwood that was first released by Blind Faith on their 1969 album Blind Faith. Rolling Stone, in a review of the album, noted that the song featured "Ginger Baker's highly innovative percussion" and judged the lyric "Well I'm wasted and I can't find my way home" to be "delightful".



Released: August, 1969
Recorded: February 20-June 24, 1969
Olympic & Morgan Studios, London, England
Genre: British blues, psychedelic rock, hard rock, folk rock, progressive rock
Length: 42:12
Label: Polydor U.K./Canada, Atco U.S.
Producer: Jimmy Miller

1 comment:

Paul 2 said...

All I Can Say about the Rolling Stone quote is DUHH! get a clue. Man what feet and great ride cymbal work. High Hat Ginger don't need no stinkin High Hat.